I need delphi 7 sockets

Hi , i'm using delphi 7 , and it doesnt seem to accept my old sockets (from ver 6) , can someone upload his sockets(for d7) ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• : Hi , i'm using delphi 7 , and it doesnt seem to accept my old sockets (from ver 6) , can someone upload his sockets(for d7) ?
    :
    : Thanks in advance
    :

or can anyone tell me how to make compactible my old sockets?
  • : Hi , i'm using delphi 7 , and it doesnt seem to accept my old sockets (from ver 6) , can someone upload his sockets(for d7) ?
    :
    :

:
    :

• : : Hi , i'm using delphi 7 , and it doesnt seem to accept my old sockets (from ver 6) , can someone upload his sockets(for d7) ?
    : :
    : : Thanks in advance
    :
    : or can anyone tell me how to make compactible my old sockets?
    :
    Sorry for mass-posting , but the site was redirecting me all the time into an error page
  • : : : Hi , i'm using delphi 7 , and it doesnt seem to accept my old sockets (from ver 6) , can someone upload his sockets(for d7) ?
    : : :
    : : : Thanks in advance
    : : :
    : : or can anyone tell me how to make compactible my old sockets?
    : Sorry for mass-posting , but the site was redirecting me all the time into an error page
    :
    You can delete your own messages, if you want to. Just open the message and look at the links around it.