i'm in need of jpeg to bmp convertor..

HI all..

i'm in great need of an library in C to convert JPEG images to BMP format.
please help me to find the decoder.. where can i get library for the same?

I want this decoder for an embedded device.. so i'm not botherd about the quality of image. just an simple fast decoder.. please help me..
thanks in advance..

Comments

• Hi mahesh,
    you can try out imagemagick library. its a freeware library that can convert, resize, read all types of images.. hope it'll will work for your embedded application.
    take care
    vinay

: HI all..
    :
    : i'm in great need of an library in C to convert JPEG images to BMP format.
    : please help me to find the decoder.. where can i get library for the same?
    :
    : I want this decoder for an embedded device.. so i'm not botherd about the quality of image. just an simple fast decoder.. please help me..
    : thanks in advance..
    :

• I can make a simple one for you, if you still in need just email me or something

: Hi mahesh,
    : you can try out imagemagick library. its a freeware library that can convert, resize, read all types of images.. hope it'll will work for your embedded application.
    : take care
    : vinay
    :
    : : HI all..
    : :
    : : i'm in great need of an library in C to convert JPEG images to BMP format.
    : : please help me to find the decoder.. where can i get library for the same?
    : : I want this decoder for an embedded device.. so i'm not botherd about the quality of image. just an simple fast decoder.. please help me..
    : : thanks in advance..
    :
    :