code

Thank you for reading my question.
I have been developing a general program for processing problems
Regarding matrix, but I have failed to write a code for calculating the determinant of a matrix. So if you wrote this code (using C++) please send it for me. Thank you! (my e-mail: tad2milka@yahoo.com)

Comments

• : Thank you for reading my question.
    : I have been developing a general program for processing problems
    : Regarding matrix, but I have failed to write a code for calculating the determinant of a matrix. So if you wrote this code (using C++) please send it for me. Thank you! (my e-mail: tad2milka@yahoo.com)
    [purple]
    what would u do when u need to calculate det of a matrix? just implement that idea in C/C++. then show us where u facing problem. it is easy.[/purple]
  • : : Thank you for reading my question.
    : : I have been developing a general program for processing problems
    : : Regarding matrix, but I have failed to write a code for calculating the determinant of a matrix. So if you wrote this code (using C++) please send it for me. Thank you! (my e-mail: tad2milka@yahoo.com)
    : [purple]
    : what would u do when u need to calculate det of a matrix? just implement that idea in C/C++. then show us where u facing problem. it is easy.[/purple]
    :