CrystalReportViewer

Ok, everybody first HAPPY NEW YEAR. Now lets get into the VB.NET world.

What Im looking is the way the work with the crystal Report Viewer (If exist some way to represent in a kind of report what you have on a Dataset???, Because What I did was create a table on SQL with the results of the dataset and after point the report source to that table). Now I dont know how handle the print event. I mean how I do print ??(with a buttom or something) the report. IF anybody can HELP ME!!

Comments

• : Ok, everybody first HAPPY NEW YEAR. Now lets get into the VB.NET world.
    :
    : What Im looking is the way the work with the crystal Report Viewer (If exist some way to represent in a kind of report what you have on a Dataset???, Because What I did was create a table on SQL with the results of the dataset and after point the report source to that table). Now I dont know how handle the print event. I mean how I do print ??(with a buttom or something) the report. IF anybody can HELP ME!!
    :

If you are in deed using a dataset you will need to use the push model method to push the dataset into the report. First you will need go though the setup of your data connection and data adapter with the SQL table then select that dataset in the Crystal Report wizard. The nice thing about the report viewer in VB.NET it has print and many other features built into the toolbar that will automatically work for you. Hope this helps!