F.I of the month

2»

Comments

• : You might want to try a fairly recent version. 5.0 is at least 6 or 7 years old. The current versions (8 and 9) offer structured exception handling...
    :
    I tried version 7 and Jaguar. Just a nightmere ... This is it! No more PowerBuilder in my life!
  • :
    : I tried version 7 and Jaguar. Just a nightmere ... This is it! No more PowerBuilder in my life!
    :

Well, that's too bad. But I did recommend a *current* version to get exception handling. You moved from old version to another old version.

• : :
    : : I tried version 7 and Jaguar. Just a nightmere ... This is it! No more PowerBuilder in my life!
    : :
    :
    : Well, that's too bad. But I did recommend a *current* version to get exception handling. You moved from old version to another old version.
    :
    :
    When I moved from 5 to 7, seven was the newest one but it was not better than 5 at all. That's for sure! Anyway, I do not want to work with any version of PowerBuilder! That's for sure too!