time stamp on image

Hi,
Are there any java scripts out there that allow the date script to be placed on an image instead of within the html body? For example, I have an image that I want the date stamp to be placed on and update every day with the current date.

Thanks!
"Jen360"
http://www.360scenes.tv

Comments

• : Are there any java scripts out there that allow the date script to be placed on an image instead of within the html body? For example, I have an image that I want the date stamp to be placed on and update every day with the current date.
    :
    Can you not put a layer over a part of the image and put a script in there that does a document.write to write the current data?

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• : : Are there any java scripts out there that allow the date script to be placed on an image instead of within the html body? For example, I have an image that I want the date stamp to be placed on and update every day with the current date.
    : :
    : Can you not put a layer over a part of the image and put a script in there that does a document.write to write the current data?
    :
    : Jonathan
    :
    :
    : ###
    : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    :
    :
    I don't exactly know what you mean I've never added a layer to an image in dreamweaver/notepad. I will try it. Thanks.

Jen360

• : : : Are there any java scripts out there that allow the date script to be placed on an image instead of within the html body? For example, I have an image that I want the date stamp to be placed on and update every day with the current date.
    : : :
    : : Can you not put a layer over a part of the image and put a script in there that does a document.write to write the current data?
    : : Jonathan
    : : ###
    : : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    : I don't exactly know what you mean I've never added a layer to an image in dreamweaver/notepad. I will try it. Thanks.
    :
    It's nothing special, you just create a layer and position it over the image. There's no intimate relationship between them, it's just that one is on top of the other. Uhhh....

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• : : : Are there any java scripts out there that allow the date script to be placed on an image instead of within the html body? For example, I have an image that I want the date stamp to be placed on and update every day with the current date.
    : : :
    : : Can you not put a layer over a part of the image and put a script in there that does a document.write to write the current data?
    : : Jonathan
    : : ###
    : : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    : I don't exactly know what you mean I've never added a layer to an image in dreamweaver/notepad. I will try it. Thanks.
    :
    : Jen360
    :
    : Nevermind I figured it out. Thanks for the layer suggestion.