Braveheart and Catharine Zeta Jones

Braveheart is on my all-time top movies list. Absolutely fabulous in every way.

I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

Comments

• Aha, i see that you know what movies are really good infidel! Braveheart is a great movie! Anyway, i've seen quite a few movies that Catharina played in. But hey, i don't think i paid attention to her accent as well.

: Braveheart is on my all-time top movies list. Absolutely fabulous in every way.
    :
    : I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http,stmp,imap etc etc)

• : Aha, i see that you know what movies are really good infidel! Braveheart is a great movie! Anyway, i've seen quite a few movies that Catharina played in. But hey, i don't think i paid attention to her accent as well.
    :
    :
    :
    : : Braveheart is on my all-time top movies list. Absolutely fabulous in every way.
    : :
    : : I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)
    : : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http,stmp,imap etc etc)
    :
    :

If you weren't paying attention to the accent ,what were you paying attention to ? ;-) .Wasn't she in Zorro too ? Yummy .

But Debi Moore in Disclosure and Alicia Sylverstone in Anything (heh,not a movie) is the [b]yummiest[/b]

• : : Aha, i see that you know what movies are really good infidel! Braveheart is a great movie! Anyway, i've seen quite a few movies that Catharina played in. But hey, i don't think i paid attention to her accent as well.
    : : : Braveheart is on my all-time top movies list. Absolutely fabulous in every way.
    : : :
    : : : I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)
    : : : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http,stmp,imap etc etc)
    :
    :
    : If you weren't paying attention to the accent ,what were you paying attention to ? ;-) .Wasn't she in Zorro too ? Yummy .
    :
    : But Debi Moore in Disclosure and Alicia Sylverstone in Anything (heh,not a movie) is the [b]yummiest[/b]
    :

Well Zeta Jones has been known to us here for years.. When I was at school every man, dog and schoolboy dreamed of it... So after all this time you start to listen to the accent. ;-)

Either way.. Douglas is a lucky man.

Alicia.. I heard that her parents are English immigrants. Not sure about her, maybe gone off the boil a tad these days.

I will check Braveheart. I remember my dad saying some good words abotu it a few years ago.
  • : : : Aha, i see that you know what movies are really good infidel! Braveheart is a great movie! Anyway, i've seen quite a few movies that Catharina played in. But hey, i don't think i paid attention to her accent as well.
    : : : : Braveheart is on my all-time top movies list. Absolutely fabulous in every way.
    : : : :
    : : : : I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)
    : : : : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : : url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http,stmp,imap etc etc)
    : : If you weren't paying attention to the accent ,what were you paying attention to ? ;-) .Wasn't she in Zorro too ? Yummy .
    : : But Debi Moore in Disclosure and Alicia Sylverstone in Anything (heh,not a movie) is the [b]yummiest[/b]
    :
    : Well Zeta Jones has been known to us here for years.. When I was at school every man, dog and schoolboy dreamed of it... So after all this time you start to listen to the accent. ;-)
    :
    : Either way.. Douglas is a lucky man.
    :
    : Alicia.. I heard that her parents are English immigrants. Not sure about her, maybe gone off the boil a tad these days.
    :
    : I will check Braveheart. I remember my dad saying some good words abotu it a few years ago.
    :

I am not worried about Alicia's lineage , I love her dimples among many other things ;-) .I remeber her more for her part in the Aerosmith song
    video "Crazy" .

Liked braveheart too.Also DragonHeart , I loved seing the Dragon
    smirk :-) Never seen that before.

• hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
  • : hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    : what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
    :

Finally you said something :-)

Yes like Preity Zinta too . But no one here will know her . (I think leeos will google "Preity Zinta" right now :-) )

I like Philomina too . Cute , and her voice is so good too .
    (For everyon's info, she is an old actress . about 60 yers young :-) )

• : : hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    : : what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
    :
    : Finally you said something :-)
    :
    : Yes like Preity Zinta too . But no one here will know her . (I think leeos will google "Preity Zinta" right now :-) )
    :
    : I like Philomina too . Cute , and her voice is so good too .
    : (For everyon's info, she is an old actress . about 60 yers young :-) )
    :
    Good old google. reminds me of someone. I cant think who though.
  • : : : hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    : : : what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
    : : Finally you said something :-)
    : : Yes like Preity Zinta too . But no one here will know her . (I think leeos will google "Preity Zinta" right now :-) )
    : : I like Philomina too . Cute , and her voice is so good too .
    : : (For everyon's info, she is an old actress . about 60 yers young :-) )
    : Good old google. reminds me of someone. I cant think who though.
    :

I thought you liked google.I said "beer" and you found out "Kingfisher"
    in a jiffy

• : : : : hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    : : : : what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
    : : : Finally you said something :-)
    : : : Yes like Preity Zinta too . But no one here will know her . (I think leeos will google "Preity Zinta" right now :-) )
    : : : I like Philomina too . Cute , and her voice is so good too .
    : : : (For everyon's info, she is an old actress . about 60 yers young :-) )
    : : Good old google. reminds me of someone. I cant think who though.
    :
    : I thought you liked google.I said "beer" and you found out "Kingfisher"
    : in a jiffy
    :
    No I knew about Kingfisher already. Lots and lots of Indian restraunts here.. so I have drank that beer in those places... and also scorched my mouth with some really hot food. The strongest I can eat is Madras... But my dad for some reason can handle eating Phal.

He and his mates used to go to a special restraunt in Bradford ( 30 miles from me ). Upstairs everything is very posh and well decorated.. but in the basement.. thats where you can try real indian food.

I used to go to a local restraunt every wednesday after playing pool for my local team.. after the matches.. go to the restraunt and drink lots of cold larger and then eat until maybe 12:30 and stagger to a taxi to get home.
  • : I haven't seen Catharine Zeta Jones in much. To be honest, when I do see her, I'm not paying much attention to her accent ;-)
    :
    [blue] Same here. Especially when you are watching movie/film like "Chicago". Who cares about accent of such beautiful woman?![/blue]
  • : : : : : hey Flakes dont u like Preity Zinta...she too has beautiful dimples...
    : : : : : what abt our lang actress?? oh ur all time fav is Philomina no :-)
    : : : : :
    : : : : Finally you said something :-)
    : : : : Yes like Preity Zinta too . But no one here will know her . (I think leeos will google "Preity Zinta" right now :-) )
    : : : : I like Philomina too . Cute , and her voice is so good too .
    : : : : (For everyon's info, she is an old actress . about 60 yers young :-) )
    : : : Good old google. reminds me of someone. I cant think who though.
    : : I thought you liked google.I said "beer" and you found out "Kingfisher"
    : : in a jiffy
    : No I knew about Kingfisher already. Lots and lots of Indian restraunts here.. so I have drank that beer in those places... and also scorched my mouth with some really hot food. The strongest I can eat is Madras... But my dad for some reason can handle eating Phal.
    :
    : He and his mates used to go to a special restraunt in Bradford ( 30 miles from me ). Upstairs everything is very posh and well decorated.. but in the basement.. thats where you can try real indian food.
    :
    : I used to go to a local restraunt every wednesday after playing pool for my local team.. after the matches.. go to the restraunt and drink lots of cold larger and then eat until maybe 12:30 and stagger to a taxi to get home.
    :

I am happy that you like Indian.Most Europeans can't handle the spicey food.

BTW leeos I know what you don't seem to remember.Must be the yourname_syndrome you were talking about ;-)

• I used to go to a local restraunt every wednesday after playing pool for my local team.. after the matches.. go to the restraunt and drink lots of cold larger and then eat until maybe 12:30 and stagger to a taxi to get home.
    :

I am happy that you like Indian.Most Europeans can't handle the spicey food.
    [blue] Indian food is not that spicey. At least for me. Some food from my home country is much spicier [/blue]

• BTW leeos I know what you don't seem to remember.Must be the yourname_syndrome you were talking about

Ha. No, I remembered. Ive seen that women in the news paper. From a quick glance I thought it was Salma Hayek...Was she the bf of someone called "Mark Robinson" or something. The reason why I read that article was because I know someone by that name.

Also, there is a cinema in York which plays lots of foriegn movies. I must have seen a preview for a bollywood film in there. I knew I recognise her from somewhere.
  • Indian food is not that spicey. At least for me. Some food from my home country is much spicier

Oh come on. Are you telling me you could eat a vindaloo or something more powerfull without some kind of drink.. or a nann

I have one theory for this.. Indian food in America has maybe been customised to suit the market place.

Ahh.. all this talk of food. Im hungry. Up the road their is an indian restraunt that has a special deal for lunch times.. you have to take your business card as well to stop louts and drunks from going in.

Looks like rain. damn!
  • : Indian food is not that spicey. At least for me. Some food from my home country is much spicier
    :
    : Oh come on. Are you telling me you could eat a vindaloo or something more powerfull without some kind of drink.. or a nann
    :
    : I have one theory for this.. Indian food in America has maybe been customised to suit the market place.
    :
    : Ahh.. all this talk of food. Im hungry. Up the road their is an indian restraunt that has a special deal for lunch times.. you have to take your business card as well to stop louts and drunks from going in.
    :
    : Looks like rain. damn!
    :
    [blue]There are a lot of people original from India in area where I live and we have real Indian restorant here. So I know what I am talking about. Besides, some people from my home country do not eat any food without hot pepper. Russian food is not spicey at all but remeber I am not from Russia, I am from USSR. [/blue]