How to access Access Database using BDE without password

I like to make an alias for my database in Access. When I use BDE Administrator to create such an alias, after the ceratiot it demands an username and password to access the database. My database is a simple one and I dont use any passwords in it. What should I do to access such an database? I noticed, that this problem occurs whit outher Microsoft products, not only Access.

Comments

• If you are using Borland to write your code in, you have a Component under the DBE that is called TDatabase, use this to connect to you alias (you can choose to ignore login in this component) and after that connect all other DBE components to it instead of connecting them to the alias directly.

: I like to make an alias for my database in Access. When I use BDE Administrator to create such an alias, after the ceratiot it demands an username and password to access the database. My database is a simple one and I dont use any passwords in it. What should I do to access such an database? I noticed, that this problem occurs whit outher Microsoft products, not only Access.
    :