Digital RF Transimision

I'm trying to build a digital transmiter for the seriall port, using RF.

If someone knnows anything, please contanct me.

Comments

• : I'm trying to build a digital transmiter for the seriall port, using RF.

: If someone knnows anything, please contanct me.

If you're planning to use RF transmission in conjunction with a computer, Borland C++ Builder4 has alot of good stuff about communication interfacing in its help menu. Go to Help-Search, then type 'Comms'.

a friend of mine is working with something like that too, but first we're looking for microwave/satellite transmission, which could achieve OUTRAGEOUS data rates...wanna join us? :)

:

It is very complicated for amateur to overcome.

In this case, We call it Modem ( Modulation and Demodulation).

Digital signal is converted to a form that suit for transmition. They are PSK (phase shifted key) FSK (Frequency shifted key) this is called subcarrier. Beside the convetion, some extra bits are also inserted such as start bit, stop bit and parity bit. After all the signal is modulates the RF chanel for transmiting via the air.

At the receiver, a process in reverse is done.

Receiver gets the RF signal. It is demodulated to the subcarrier. Subcarrier is demodulated again to get the orginal signal.

Each Modem has both transmiter & receiver for sending and receiving Data (Full duplex).

It maybe takes years to achieve the hobby

Have fun

:

Im working on a similar project. To modulate to RF through FSK Im using 2206 and to demodulate the 2211, both The ic's are from EXAR but they are kinda industry standards. What do you guys think of this

• : : I'm trying to build a digital transmiter for the seriall port, using RF.
    : : If someone knnows anything, please contanct me.
    : :
    :
    : Im working on a similar project. To modulate to RF through FSK Im using 2206 and to demodulate the 2211, both The ic's are from EXAR but they are kinda industry standards. What do you guys think of this
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    I got a Exar Data-book... if you got a type number. .. maybe i can send it .... (plz send the req. to my mail adres).