Data transfer between a VB app and Web Page

[green]I am working on an app in VB and have been trying to figure out how to transfer data from the controls(i.e. text box or label) on the VB form to a webpage. I want to be able to fill in the blank fields on webpages such as registration forms and login screens. I would also like the app to be able to 'read' or copy data from the page. I realize that I am asking a lot and I do not wish to trouble anyone or waste their time. If anyone can assist me, It would be greatly appreciated and I would be very grateful for even the least bit of assistance to help me reach a solution to this.

Comments

• difficult.. but it is very simple to modify the data on a page that runs on a webserver which is on the same computer as the VB program... simply by dynamically changing the HTML files.
    But hey, that is the reason why they invented stuff like PHP. The biggest problem is that it depends on the webbrowser you're using. If you use IE, it might be easy but would propably not work for netscape or other. I think the solution to your problem is that you have to find another way to ultimately do what you want. I mean, there must be a reason why you want this. There is [b]always[/b] another solution when it comes to programming in these days.

: [green]I am working on an app in VB and have been trying to figure out how to transfer data from the controls(i.e. text box or label) on the VB form to a webpage. I want to be able to fill in the blank fields on webpages such as registration forms and login screens. I would also like the app to be able to 'read' or copy data from the page. I realize that I am asking a lot and I do not wish to trouble anyone or waste their time. If anyone can assist me, It would be greatly appreciated and I would be very grateful for even the least bit of assistance to help me reach a solution to this.
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]

• : : [green]I want my app to be able to login at my bank's website, retrieve the transactions of my savings and checking account, and then check it against a database in which I regular update any debits or credits to either account.