General weirdness and upcoming test...

Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!

C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....

Comments

• : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    :
    : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :
    That's very strange. I used to work with people from India and normaly they are very polite and not agressive.
  • I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'

: Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    :
    : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :

• ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!

: I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    :
    :
    : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : :
    : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• Well if any man asked me out ( any nationality ) I would have to head butt them ;-)

: ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    :
    : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : :
    : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• Hello Lee
    Do you wanna go out with me tonight??? I know some nice gay bar.

: Well if any man asked me out ( any nationality ) I would have to head butt them ;-)
    :
    :
    : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : :
    : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• No. I am washing my hair.

: Hello Lee
    : 1
    : Do you wanna go out with me tonight??? I know some nice gay bar.
    :
    : : Well if any man asked me out ( any nationality ) I would have to head butt them ;-)
    : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : :
    : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : [HR]
    : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    :
    :

• a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    Yes I am 19
    I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    d

: ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    :
    : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :
    :
    :

• LOL
    Ya know, it is interesting to see who thinks I am male and who thinks I am female *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :P

: No. I am washing my hair.
    :
    :
    : : Hello Lee
    : : 1
    : : Do you wanna go out with me tonight??? I know some nice gay bar.
    : : : Well if any man asked me out ( any nationality ) I would have to head butt them ;-)
    : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• Right, and are u male or female????

: a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : Yes I am 19
    : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : d
    :
    : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :
    [HR]
    [HR]

• Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : Right, and are u male or female????
    :
    : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : Yes I am 19
    : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : d
    : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :
    :

• girl!!

She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!

Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.

: Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : d
    : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :

• ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land

: girl!!
    :
    : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    :
    : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    :
    :
    : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : d
    : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Weekends sucks almost as much as weekdays these days...
    gaaawd, I'm still pissed about that test...and I hate not having my hubby around!
    : ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land
    :
    : : girl!!
    : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    : : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : : d
    : : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    :
    :

• You should suck something else instead of the weekend. Suck a joint and your weekend will be colourful!! ;-)

or suck something else..

(Am i too rude or what???)

: Weekends sucks almost as much as weekdays these days...
    : gaaawd, I'm still pissed about that test...and I hate not having my hubby around!
    : : ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land
    : : : girl!!
    : : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : : : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    : : : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : : : d
    : : : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : You should suck something else instead of the weekend. Suck a joint and your weekend will be colourful!! ;-)
    :
    : or suck something else..
    :
    : (Am i too rude or what???)
    :

You are a depraved child DarQ. Sounds like a line from a p0rn film. ;-)