Query Parameters

I am using Access to create a database. I want to run a query that will search a field for any keywords. My problem occurs when the user enters more than one word. The query only searches for an exact occurance of the string. I want to be able to find single occurances of each individual keywords and output the results. If anyone knows how to go about doing this then please email me.

Sefton

Comments

• : I am using Access to create a database. I want to run a query that will search a field for any keywords. My problem occurs when the user enters more than one word. The query only searches for an exact occurance of the string. I want to be able to find single occurances of each individual keywords and output the results. If anyone knows how to go about doing this then please email me.
    :
    : Sefton
    :
    Sefton - look up the LIKE command in the online help ... if you use this with the % wildcard character, you'll see that this is pretty straight forward.

Hope this helps,
    Moz.