Why my "shell sorting request denied"?Cuz i am stranger?

You are reading this message but you can help me if you really want by reading my "My Nightmare:Shell sorting in A86"
message.Nobody interested in that message and i couldn't understand why.I aploogize for everything,bye.thanks for reading....

Comments

• : You are reading this message but you can help me if you really want by reading my "My Nightmare:Shell sorting in A86"
    : message.Nobody interested in that message and i couldn't understand why.I aploogize for everything,bye.thanks for reading....
    :

Dude, people have lives. They don't spend all day here just to satisfy you. You need to wait a bit longer than a day or two before you give up. For example, last time I was at this board your post wasn't up (or maybe it was but I didn't have time then). This is the first time I've been back in a few days because I've had to do some work on my computer. There are people who wait quite a bit longer. (Sometimes people even reply to posts that are years old; I don't know why. ?)

Then your question from what I've seen (pretty much "shell sort" is all I've seen) sounds homework-ish. Next, if I did help you I would give you any code in TASM syntax because that's what I'm familiar with. You may not appreciate that, so that might cause me to what to reply less. Then, homework or not, shell sort is not exactly some occult secret. You can find plenty of information on the internet about it, then if your implementation doesn't work then WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PROGRAMMING. 90% of programming time is spent debugging. What takes one day to write, takes nine days to get right.

Finally, the "Cuz I am stranger" is utterly ridiculous. First, I barely know anyone on this board; I didn't come here to make friends (though there are exceptions). Next, I don't even look at the name when I'm replying. Lastly, when I do look at a name I use my knowledge of their past replies to decide a) what they are probably talking about, and b) if it's innane. You being new, I wouldn't have any feelings about you one way or the other. When I use a name to decide NOT to post, it's because I'm pretty sure from past experience they are just whining about something, or they are asking the same questions over and over ignoring the answers, or they are so wrong-headed I really don't feel like putting out the effort to right them.

When I look at a question and don't reply, it's usually due to the fact that it would be tiring, long, and boring to reply well. Othertimes, I don't know and don't want to (or can't) find out the answer. Still othertimes, I just assume someone else will pick it up, because I don't feel like replying. I don't really mind looking up something quick for someone (then telling them where I got it and not to ask another question that can be answered by that source). I do usually mind having to have a long explanation for something that the person could spend five seconds on a search engine and find a whole book on the topic (saving me from having to write a whole book as a reply). Oftentimes, I know that's true, because I don't initially know the answer (or usu. I want to verify) and go and search right then and there. I enjoy it when I can use/make-up my own solutions to a problem.

I still haven't looked at your question, I will sooner or later probably later. If my mouse worked I would probably now, but it's kind of painful to get around like this. Your question doesn't sound that interesting, I've seen the shell sort and I have documentation on it and implementations (not in ASM, let alone A86 syntax). However, I also don't have shell sort memorized, so to help you I would have to go relearn it, and I have enough of an idea about it that I wouldn't be that interested this time around. So basically it's likely that my reply would take effort to research with none of the satisfaction of learning something. Then the fact that there are three posts, all with 0 replies and within a day or two of each other, with an increasingly irrate and whiny tone, doesn't really help.

"We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
    -Kyoto Now, Bad Religion