searching for a SYN ATTACK code in c for WIN32

a software will do good to ,

thanks and HAppy new year !

Comments

• : a software will do good to ,
    :
    : thanks and HAppy new year !

Give your IP address, and I'll send you SYN ATTACK.

Happy New Year!
    Eric
  • : a software will do good to ,
    :
    : thanks and HAppy new year !
    :
    Still expect people here to help you write code to attack other computers? Give it up, Bozo. You're disgusting.

• : : a software will do good to ,
    : :
    : : thanks and HAppy new year !
    :
    : Give your IP address, and I'll send you SYN ATTACK.
    :
    : Happy New Year!
    : Eric
    :
    Eric, I hope you meant that the way I understood it--that you'll attack his computer! Where do these morons come from?

• : : : a software will do good to ,
    : : :
    : : : thanks and HAppy new year !
    : : Give your IP address, and I'll send you SYN ATTACK.
    : : Happy New Year!
    : : Eric
    : Eric, I hope you meant that the way I understood it--that you'll attack his computer!

Shhhhh!!! Don't tell anyone!
  • Hey, pardon my ignorance hehe... what is a SYN Attack ??
    what does SYN means ??

just curious... Thanx!

See ya!
    - Jorge Gajn
  • :Where do these morons come from?
    :
    :
    AOL probably
  • : Hey, pardon my ignorance hehe... what is a SYN Attack ??
    : what does SYN means ??
    :
    : just curious... Thanx!
    :
    : See ya!
    : - Jorge Gajn
    :
    I was hoping that someone more knowledgeable about networks would answer your question, but since no one has, this is my understanding (not to be taken as gospel):

When you attempt to establish a connection with another computer, as when you log on to this site, your computer sends a sync message (SYN). The other computer sends back an acknowledge message. The connection is not yet established, but the other computer has allocated resources to handle the connection when your computer responds to his ACK.

Now, the Bad Guy has spoofed his IP address, so the computer's ACK message goes off to never-never-land. While the other computer is waiting for the Bad Guy's response, which will never come, the Bad Guy sends another phony SYN message. And another. And another....each one tying up more of the victim's resources.

This is also known as a Denial of Service attack (DoS). If I've erred in any of the details, I'm sure someone will correct me.

I won't bore you (or possibly frighten you) with my opinion of what should happen to the cretins who do this sort of thing. Suffice it to say that they're even lower than spammers and telemarketers. Lower even than lawyers. ;^)

• Thanx for the explanation dude.. it's clear now hehe.. I already knew about DoS attacks, but I've never seen the term SYN attack..

Thank for your time and explanation!

: Suffice it to say that they're even lower than spammers and telemarketers. Lower even than lawyers. ;^)

LOL! :-)

See ya!
    - Jorge Gajn

• :
    : Give your IP address, and I'll send you SYN ATTACK.
    :
    : Happy New Year!
    : Eric
    :

If you want ip adress Only download MSN messenger and send a file to a person and when he accept the file START Ms DOS and type netstat -a

--Microsoft--
    Shit
  • : : Give your IP address, and I'll send you SYN ATTACK.
    : : Happy New Year!
    : : Eric
    :
    : If you want ip adress Only download MSN messenger and send a file to a person and when he accept the file START Ms DOS and type netstat -a

It was a joke.
  • : : Hey, pardon my ignorance hehe... what is a SYN Attack ??
    : : what does SYN means ??
    : : just curious... Thanx!
    : : See ya!
    : : - Jorge Gajn
    : I was hoping that someone more knowledgeable about networks would answer your question, but since no one has, this is my understanding (not to be taken as gospel):
    :
    : When you attempt to establish a connection with another computer, as when you log on to this site, your computer sends a sync message (SYN). The other computer sends back an acknowledge message. The connection is not yet established, but the other computer has allocated resources to handle the connection when your computer responds to his ACK.
    :
    : Now, the Bad Guy has spoofed his IP address, so the computer's ACK message goes off to never-never-land. While the other computer is waiting for the Bad Guy's response, which will never come, the Bad Guy sends another phony SYN message. And another. And another....each one tying up more of the victim's resources.
    :
    : This is also known as a Denial of Service attack (DoS). If I've erred in any of the details, I'm sure someone will correct me.
    :
    : I won't bore you (or possibly frighten you) with my opinion of what should happen to the cretins who do this sort of thing. Suffice it to say that they're even lower than spammers and telemarketers. Lower even than lawyers. ;^)
    :
    :
    :
    :

You forgot to say that this works only with TCP connections. UDP doesn't have this kind of messages and stuff.
  • Eric lets put it this way i dont know s4it about programming but i can overload ur mother board and make you lick my ebomb from azshole to nutsac
  • yeah what the last dude said lol if ur good at programming just create a utility that snatches ip's /gateways/netmask/ports and whatever else u can ... with a tint of win nuke code mixed with granny<---really good pc ripper .... and if u can access it and read what the hell it says you can transfer codeing and turn it into what ever coding you use --is guessing that last part bout coding a diff language into another langauge ..-- as i said b4 i dont know programming but hax is another story