MD/SNES CARTS BURNERS - CAN YOU HELP?

Dear all,

Could any of you please let me know which equipment would I need to make copies (NOT for commercial purposes but only for reference) of original MD, SNES and PC Engine games?

I do not want to make original cartridges out of files downloaded from the internet, but to have a "hard" copy of those games in collection which are starting to give me problems because of their age...

In other words, I would need:
* device to read the carts
* device to write the carts
* empty carts (not many)

I would really appreciate your help. If you know WHAT I do need and WHERE I can get it, I would be extremely grateful.

All the best for the new year to all of you

ciao - Roberto

Comments

• : Dear all,
    :
    : Could any of you please let me know which equipment would I need to make copies (NOT for commercial purposes but only for reference) of original MD, SNES and PC Engine games?
    :
    : I do not want to make original cartridges out of files downloaded from the internet, but to have a "hard" copy of those games in collection which are starting to give me problems because of their age...
    :
    : In other words, I would need:
    : * device to read the carts
    : * device to write the carts
    : * empty carts (not many)
    :
    : I would really appreciate your help. If you know WHAT I do need and WHERE I can get it, I would be extremely grateful.
    :
    : All the best for the new year to all of you
    :
    : ciao - Roberto
    :

I think I know WHAT you need and WHERE you can get it here is the link [code=10ff05] http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1352&AID=5439448&PID=810730 [/code] ;-)