Is it a glitch in IE?!... or what?

Hi, everyone,
I am having strange problem with my web pages. I have tables with images and cellpadding=0, cellspacing=0, borders=0, so you see only the image parts wich exactly fit to create a rounded areas... When Internet Explorer loads the page, some of my images are not painted - I have to resize client area of a browser to get a desired result.

My question is: is there anything in Java Script which can be called to refresh the browser client area when page is loaded - I think there is an event "OnLoad", so I can call it there. I tried the "Refresh" button - does not help...

Thanks in advance.
Alex.

Comments

• [blue][b]I think I might be able to help but I'm not exactly sure what you mean, could you post a link to an example? :-)[/b][/blue]
  • http://home.primus.ca/~codexxi

I have 1-pixel wide lines (bitmaps in a TABLE) on these pages and I can see them only if I resize a browser window.

• [blue][b]You're talking about the thin blue lines, right? I can see them, I'm using IE 5.5 .[/b][/blue]
  • : [blue][b]You're talking about the thin blue lines, right? I can see them, I'm using IE 5.5 .[/b][/blue]
    :
    Ok. Thanks. I have 5.00 still...