how to add sound it html

hi,

i would like to make a page with sound now i'm kind a new to html so please help me
i already have this :
now this plays the file(when the page is loaded) without openening another program like mediaplayer...
so that's good the only problem is i want it only to be played when i click on an image..
now if i do that it does nothing or it starts downloading.. please help?...

1 other thing.. is there a quick way to do the same with mp3 files?.. i alredy tried some stuff to create m3u files but that wasn't a succes... :-(

well that's it thanx in advance...

luci.

Comments

• : hi,
    :
    : i would like to make a page with sound now i'm kind a new to html so please help me
    : i already have this :
    : now this plays the file(when the page is loaded) without openening another program like mediaplayer...
    : so that's good the only problem is i want it only to be played when i click on an image..
    : now if i do that it does nothing or it starts downloading.. please help?...
    :
    : 1 other thing.. is there a quick way to do the same with mp3 files?.. i alredy tried some stuff to create m3u files but that wasn't a succes... :-(
    :
    : well that's it thanx in advance...
    :
    : luci.
    :
    Hi luci try this out!

have fun