How to clear the html document

Hi!

I just want to know that when a page is displayed in the browser then how can i clear it to display an other opage with out using the hyper reference to going to another page. i just want to clear the contents of the page with in that page just link in dos that we tyoe cls for the clear screen

thanks
msj

Comments

• : Hi!
    :
    : I just want to know that when a page is displayed in the browser then how can i clear it to display an other opage with out using the hyper reference to going to another page. i just want to clear the contents of the page with in that page just link in dos that we tyoe cls for the clear screen
    :
    : thanks
    : msj
    :
    :

if you want a blank page, you can link to "about:blank", but that's probably not what you mean.
    It's a bit vague, what's supposed to be on this other page ?
    you could use to
    tags (one for each "page") and then alternate the visibility (you hide the stuff from the first
    and show the second one), you mean something like that ?
  • : Hi!
    :
    : I just want to know that when a page is displayed in the browser then how can i clear it to display an other opage with out using the hyper reference to going to another page. i just want to clear the contents of the page with in that page just link in dos that we tyoe cls for the clear screen
    :
    : thanks
    : msj
    :
    : If you ask me I don't understand your problem with linking to another maybe blank .htm file. But anyway I'm almost sure that there is an similar tag to "cls" because what for will you need that??

• If you try to write to an existing document the original document will automaticly be cleared.
    try to write something to the screen with
    [code=pre]

[/code]

with this code you will write a blankspace to the document and the whole document will be cleared.

;-)
    -mac-
    mailto:programmersheaven@mac-doggie.nl
    the Netherlands...