Embedded SQL help

Hello, i need assistance from someone who is familiar w/embedded sql statements. I have a database in Ocelot, it has two tables, one with Owners, one with Animals. In the Owners table is the Owner Id, First Name, Last Name, etc. In the second table is an Animal Id, Owner Id (associated with that animal from the first table), and a Animal Name and Animal Type. I want to use C or c++ to print a listing of the owners and their animals (some have more than one):
i.e.
John Smith Bucky dog
puddles cat

Joe Jones Jingles cat

etc..
Can someone please help me get started. Thank you.

Comments

• : Hello, i need assistance from someone who is familiar w/embedded sql statements. I have a database in Ocelot, it has two tables, one with Owners, one with Animals. In the Owners table is the Owner Id, First Name, Last Name, etc. In the second table is an Animal Id, Owner Id (associated with that animal from the first table), and a Animal Name and Animal Type. I want to use C or c++ to print a listing of the owners and their animals (some have more than one):
    : i.e.
    : John Smith Bucky dog
    : puddles cat
    :
    : Joe Jones Jingles cat
    :
    : etc..
    : Can someone please help me get started. Thank you.
    :
    :
    :
    :

Sorry i m not good in embedded SQL, but try to use T-SQL that MS uses, sometimes it might be similar.

Neo Gigs
    http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo