Window history. How do i get the list.

As far as i know, IE window keeps a list of it's own history. meaning which HTML files or sites it has been to.

But in javascript the only way to navigate this is through 'history.go(x)' where x is a integral representing which site in the list.

Is there any way possible to list down the IE window's history for my own usage.

Comments

• : As far as i know, IE window keeps a list of it's own history. meaning which HTML files or sites it has been to.
    :
    : But in javascript the only way to navigate this is through 'history.go(x)' where x is a integral representing which site in the list.
    :
    : Is there any way possible to list down the IE window's history for my own usage.
    :

As far as I now you can only get the url of the previous, current and next page, not any further back (and I think it only works in Netscape 4+ using the current, next and previous property, then again, my JavaScript docs are a bit old, maybe IE also implemented it)

and there's no way of getting the history once the window is closed (not by javascript anyway), if it's for your own use, why not just use IE's own History panel ?