Question about n64 and a game

Hy to everybody
I'm new about this site and I'm very interested in all this.
I have two question:
1): Is there somwhere a N64 emulator for pc and where can I download it?
2): Several years ago I played a strange game with a N64 but don't remember the name. It was a japan game and I'm not japanese, but was quite poetic, and I wish I got it (if it is possible toghether with an emulator). The game was a kind of flying simulator with little pretty characters (you can choose wich one) and there are 3 different way to fly: with a small delta airplane, with little arm-wings, or shooted bj a cannon! I never understood what I have to do (japan language didn't help me!) and so I just flyed throw the country listening a wonderful music that relaxed me. The several button in the game was obviously in japanese and trying sometimes there was a giant I have to shoot with a missile.
Thanks to everybody will help me
E-mail me at kuch@inwind.it
Kapitain Kuch

Comments

• : Hy to everybody
    : I'm new about this site and I'm very interested in all this.
    : I have two question:
    : 1): Is there somwhere a N64 emulator for pc and where can I download it?
    : 2): Several years ago I played a strange game with a N64 but don't remember the name. It was a japan game and I'm not japanese, but was quite poetic, and I wish I got it (if it is possible toghether with an emulator). The game was a kind of flying simulator with little pretty characters (you can choose wich one) and there are 3 different way to fly: with a small delta airplane, with little arm-wings, or shooted bj a cannon! I never understood what I have to do (japan language didn't help me!) and so I just flyed throw the country listening a wonderful music that relaxed me. The several button in the game was obviously in japanese and trying sometimes there was a giant I have to shoot with a missile.
    : Thanks to everybody will help me
    : E-mail me at kuch@inwind.it
    : Kapitain Kuch
    :
    :

The game you are talking about is Pilotwings 64!