Attention Matthew Gross

Dear Matthew Gross

I am terribly sorry, for having to grasp you attention like this. But I could not find how to reply back to you personally.

I am frustrated with a problem...and hope that you could help me, seeing that you seem to have vast knowledge of graphics, and C++.

I was wondering how I could display a bitmap on the screen, using Borland Turbo C++ v3.0

If you can not help, I can understand. Maybe you could guide me towards another path in my quest.

Thank you

Ken

ken@visionol.net

Comments

• : Dear Matthew Gross

: I am terribly sorry, for having to grasp you attention like this. But I could not find how to reply back to you personally.

No problem.

: I am frustrated with a problem...and hope that you could help me, seeing that you seem to have vast knowledge of graphics,

How flattering...

: and C++.

Regrettably, not C++. Anything I answer on a C++ board never

includes code, mainly because I only know the basics of the language.

(I mainly use Pascal/ASM).

: I was wondering how I could display a bitmap on the screen, using Borland Turbo C++ v3.0

I might know enough to translate some Pascal code I have for displaying a BMP file...

mail me if this is what you're asking about.

: If you can not help, I can understand. Maybe you could guide me towards another path in my quest.

I'll try...

: Thank you

: Ken

: ken@visionol.net

My e-mail address is below, tell me if you're interested, and

if it is the BMP format you're looking for.

Matthew Gross

ACheron@Hotmail.com