Visible

To Expert:

I was wondering if there was a way to have a control that is not visible, but becomes visble when you click a command button. Right now I have other command buttons that I made as small as possible, but you can still see them. Then when i click another button it resizes them. Is there a way to have them completely invisble to start and then make them visible?

Thanks

Comments

• : To Expert:
    :
    : I was wondering if there was a way to have a control that is not visible, but becomes visble when you click a command button. Right now I have other command buttons that I made as small as possible, but you can still see them. Then when i click another button it resizes them. Is there a way to have them completely invisble to start and then make them visible?
    :
    : Thanks
    :

Command1.Visible = False

Private Sub Command2_Click()
    Command1.Visible = True
    End Sub

• : To Expert:
    :
    : I was wondering if there was a way to have a control that is not visible, but becomes visble when you click a command button. Right now I have other command buttons that I made as small as possible, but you can still see them. Then when i click another button it resizes them. Is there a way to have them completely invisble to start and then make them visible?
    :
    : Thanks
    :

you can also start those command buttons out by being false in the properties window. click once on the button to set focus to it and then scroll down the properties menu until you see visible... always it will default to true unless you click there and change it to false... then in your code whenever you need to see the buttons just add the line HiddenButtonName.visible = true