fibonacci path

hello-

i am trying to make a screen saver type application that displays a triangle that rotates on its axis and gets bigger and changes colors, etc... that part i can do but it is supposed to follow a path based on the fibonacci sequence. i created a fibonacci function and draw the spiral path but i am not sure how to redraw the triangle along that path. it should redraw every 10 degrees or so... any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

anna

Comments

• : hello-
    :
    : i am trying to make a screen saver type application that displays a triangle that rotates on its axis and gets bigger and changes colors, etc... that part i can do but it is supposed to follow a path based on the fibonacci sequence. i created a fibonacci function and draw the spiral path but i am not sure how to redraw the triangle along that path. it should redraw every 10 degrees or so... any help would be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : thanks,
    :
    : anna
    :

Make all coordinates relative to one point, move the point along the specified path

DjSpirit