Data Report does not refresh

Hi all,

I am working on an application that takes a database and allows me to view reports based on dates. I am searching the database via VB and updating a new database with the results. I then use data report to output the results.

The problem is that if I change the search criteria whlst the database updates with the new details, data report shows the old report and I cannot figure out how to make it refresh, any ideas?

Comments

• : Hi all,
    :
    : I am working on an application that takes a database and allows me to view reports based on dates. I am searching the database via VB and updating a new database with the results. I then use data report to output the results.
    :
    : The problem is that if I change the search criteria whlst the database updates with the new details, data report shows the old report and I cannot figure out how to make it refresh, any ideas?
    :
    I have not done any ADO programming in a long time but try doing this:
    lock all the controls untill the DB is updated, add a status bar and make it say something like "updating records please wait." that should fix your problem.

ps sorry there isn't any code like i said i havn't done any DB programming in a long time i hope this kinda helps