graphics

how would i make a program where there is an image in the background and an image (like a character) in the foreground so that when the image in the foreground moves, it dosn't disrupt the image in the background?

Comments

• There are lots and lots of ways. Try this: have 2 pages, each with the background and images. Now, on the page which is not displayed, completely overwrite each image with what the background should look like behind it. Basicly you erase all the moving images. Then decide where your image should move to next and draw it there. Finally, make that page displayed and set the page which used to be displayed as the active page.

: how would i make a program where there is an image in the background and an image (like a character) in the foreground so that when the image in the foreground moves, it dosn't disrupt the image in the background?
    :

• : how would i make a program where there is an image in the background and an image (like a character) in the foreground so that when the image in the foreground moves, it dosn't disrupt the image in the background?
    :
    Another way is to copy a part of the background to a third image, before moving the foreground-image. Then when the foreground-image is about to move again. Copy the third image back over the foreground-image, and copy a new part of the background image.