Need help!!!!

Im having a problem with Borland Turbo C. I am programming using BGI graphics, all is well, but I cannot input with BGI, what is the way to do this. I have tried scanf, but that leaves BGI graphics mode, moves to the x,y co-ordinate 1,1 and I want it to output at 195,445. Please help me asap.

Maher

Comments

• : Im having a problem with Borland Turbo C. I am programming using BGI graphics, all is well, but I cannot input with BGI, what is the way to do this. I have tried scanf, but that leaves BGI graphics mode, moves to the x,y co-ordinate 1,1 and I want it to output at 195,445. Please help me asap.
    :
    : Maher
    :

ARGH! I do not know how ASAP can it be, but if you need to get a string from a user you need to write a "little" (he-he!!) routine which will do it. BGI unfortunately has only low lever stuff... Borland did not think about this at the time.

I can try to code it for you, just for fun...

• : : Im having a problem with Borland Turbo C. I am programming using BGI graphics, all is well, but I cannot input with BGI, what is the way to do this. I have tried scanf, but that leaves BGI graphics mode, moves to the x,y co-ordinate 1,1 and I want it to output at 195,445. Please help me asap.

: :

: : Maher

: :

:

: ARGH! I do not know how ASAP can it be, but if you need to get a string from a user you need to write a "little" (he-he!!) routine which will do it. BGI unfortunately has only low lever stuff... Borland did not think about this at the time.

:

: I can try to code it for you, just for fun...

:

:

:

That would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. Please help me out. :)

• It can take a day or two...

• : It can take a day or two...
    :
    :

AsmGuru, thanks a million, I am so greatful man!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :)