Manning?

I know that's not the proper place for this, but heck I wasn't able to invent a TP question as a pretent to this question.
I only want to know from the one called Manning: do you happen to be THE Stephan Manning who gave TP lessons nearly three years ago in a AG?

Comments

• : I know that's not the proper place for this, but heck I wasn't able to invent a TP question as a pretent to this question.
    : I only want to know from the one called Manning: do you happen to be THE Stephan Manning who gave TP lessons nearly three years ago in a AG?
    :

Nope. I would be a horrible teacher, and my real name isnt even Manning. Sorry :)

• : : I know that's not the proper place for this, but heck I wasn't able to invent a TP question as a pretent to this question.
    : : I only want to know from the one called Manning: do you happen to be THE Stephan Manning who gave TP lessons nearly three years ago in a AG?
    : :
    :
    : Nope. I would be a horrible teacher, and my real name isnt even Manning. Sorry :)
    :
    rofl, thanks nevertheless. But that makes me curious. How did you get the idea for this name?

• : : : I know that's not the proper place for this, but heck I wasn't able to invent a TP question as a pretent to this question.
    : : : I only want to know from the one called Manning: do you happen to be THE Stephan Manning who gave TP lessons nearly three years ago in a AG?
    : : :
    : : Nope. I would be a horrible teacher, and my real name isnt even Manning. Sorry :)
    : rofl, thanks nevertheless. But that makes me curious. How did you get the idea for this name?

It was given to me back in high school. I honestly dont know where it came from but its stuck for a long while now.