HTML Anchors and Macs

I'm having trouble getting pages to load in new windows( after clicking on a link ) and going directly to a link with Mac browsers. It will open up and either sit at the top or just drop completely down to the bottom of the page as if it could not find the specified anchor.. anyone have an idea? Do Macs interpret anchors differently, or is there just a trick I'm missing? HELP! :(

Comments

• : I'm having trouble getting pages to load in new windows( after clicking on a link ) and going directly to a link with Mac browsers. It will open up and either sit at the top or just drop completely down to the bottom of the page as if it could not find the specified anchor.. anyone have an idea? Do Macs interpret anchors differently, or is there just a trick I'm missing? HELP! :(
    :

Sounds like a "feature" (not a bug ;-)) in the Mac browser, are you using the newest version ? Otherwise you might want to download an upgrade.

• : : I'm having trouble getting pages to load in new windows( after clicking on a link ) and going directly to a link with Mac browsers. It will open up and either sit at the top or just drop completely down to the bottom of the page as if it could not find the specified anchor.. anyone have an idea? Do Macs interpret anchors differently, or is there just a trick I'm missing? HELP! :(
    : :
    :
    : Sounds like a "feature" (not a bug ;-)) in the Mac browser, are you using the newest version ? Otherwise you might want to download an upgrade.
    :
    :
    The browser is current, but for some reason it just doesn't move to the specified anchor, it opens up the window and sits there. The function to create the window and move to the anchor is written in javascript.