DJGPP with RHIDE

i've started to work with DJGPP and i find that when using this with RHIDE when i compile a prog, it doesn't return any errors but, the program doesn't run and the message "program exit code: -1..." comes onscreen. Is this normal? and why doesn't any program work in RHIDE. If i compile from a DOS prompt it does work so i assume the problems with RHIDE. Any help is appreciated

Thanx

Comments

• : i've started to work with DJGPP and i find that when using this with RHIDE when i compile a prog, it doesn't return any errors but, the program doesn't run and the message "program exit code: -1..." comes onscreen. Is this normal? and why doesn't any program work in RHIDE. If i compile from a DOS prompt it does work so i assume the problems with RHIDE. Any help is appreciated
    :
    : Thanx
    :
    Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Thanx again :)

• : : i've started to work with DJGPP and i find that when using this with RHIDE when i compile a prog, it doesn't return any errors but, the program doesn't run and the message "program exit code: -1..." comes onscreen. Is this normal? and why doesn't any program work in RHIDE. If i compile from a DOS prompt it does work so i assume the problems with RHIDE. Any help is appreciated
    : :
    : : Thanx
    : :
    : Can anyone help me with this problem?
    : Thanx again :)
    :

Run the Programm in the Debug mode 'Step by Step'( I think the Shortcut is F8,if it isn't look at the menu there must be a 'Step into' item) and look whats happening . You can jump now instruction by instruction ,using the Shortcut Key, through the code. Now you can find out where you exit the programm.

Hope it helped
    Moe

• : i've started to work with DJGPP and i find that when using this with RHIDE when i compile a prog, it doesn't return any errors but, the program doesn't run and the message "program exit code: -1..." comes onscreen. Is this normal? and why doesn't any program work in RHIDE. If i compile from a DOS prompt it does work so i assume the problems with RHIDE. Any help is appreciated
    :
    :

Dude thats wierd! I have Rhide too and heh wow... Try reinstalling it maby... thats all i can say otherwise... just keep at the comand line... if it works.. heh ohwell.. sorry

:
    :

After you run the program. Click on WINDOW. Then USER SCREEN. That will show you your programs output.

Hope I've helped.