Force to disconnect modem

Hi, anyone knows some sort of windows command to force the disconnection of internet by modem, some kind of command that can be used like the one that shutdowns the pc, it would be very helpfull, thanks in advance.

Comments

• : Hi, anyone knows some sort of windows command to force the disconnection of internet by modem, some kind of command that can be used like the one that shutdowns the pc, it would be very helpfull, thanks in advance.
    : Actually the way I see it if you have a prepaid Internet card there is no reason to force the disconnection just wait until the card runs out of value. If however you have an ISP, normally you dial the number of the ISP to be connected because the ISP is some sort of gateway for you to get connected actually dial-ups are pretty hard to troubleshoot but normally when you dialup and the ISP stores the info on the time and day you logged in I think it automatically makes an on-hook condition when you turn of your browser. I hope that answers your question!!