What do I need to start developing for the Gameboy Advance?

I'm sort of new to the console developement, but it is really interesting to me. If anyone has any information on what I need to get started on developing for the GBA I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to know what language the GBA is primarily programmed in so I can start studying up on it.

Everyone would probably classify me as a "newbie," so I need all the help and support I can get. Thank You.

Comments

• For everything you need, go to devrs.com.

: I'm sort of new to the console developement, but it is really interesting to me. If anyone has any information on what I need to get started on developing for the GBA I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to know what language the GBA is primarily programmed in so I can start studying up on it.
    :
    : Everyone would probably classify me as a "newbie," so I need all the help and support I can get. Thank You.
    :

• : For everything you need, go to devrs.com.
    :
    : : I'm sort of new to the console developement, but it is really interesting to me. If anyone has any information on what I need to get started on developing for the GBA I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to know what language the GBA is primarily programmed in so I can start studying up on it.
    : :
    : : Everyone would probably classify me as a "newbie," so I need all the help and support I can get. Thank You.
    : :
    : Thank you very much for the information!
    :