Export data in .dbf File

I am running a query that selects some fields from a table and saves the values in another temporary table. The problem is that I want to export this table or the result set to a dbf file and then open it for editing in Microsoft Access. I know that SQL-DMO provides a way of exporting data from one table to another but I haven't seen any examples of exporting data to a dbf file. Is there any way of doing that with the SQL-DMO or SQL-DTS (or any other way)? Any help preferably with examples is welcome.

Thanks in advance
George

Comments

• : I am running a query that selects some fields from a table and saves the values in another temporary table. The problem is that I want to export this table or the result set to a dbf file and then open it for editing in Microsoft Access. I know that SQL-DMO provides a way of exporting data from one table to another but I haven't seen any examples of exporting data to a dbf file. Is there any way of doing that with the SQL-DMO or SQL-DTS (or any other way)? Any help preferably with examples is welcome.
    :
    : Thanks in advance
    : George
    :

Hi!

Why not export the table to a delimited text file, then import it into Access? Or, you could attach the table as an external file.

Melissa