Windows Script Hosting

Does anyone know how i can use WSH and jscript in an interent explorer setting .. .

Basically how do I run both the scripts together within a browser .. so if someone went to the site, the script will run with no problems?

thanks

Comments

• : Does anyone know how i can use WSH and jscript in an interent explorer setting .. .
    :
    : Basically how do I run both the scripts together within a browser .. so if someone went to the site, the script will run with no problems?
    :
    : thanks
    :

ehhmm ... you mean something like:

or

or JScript instead of JavaScript ... they're nearly identical.

Off course, people can still have JavaScript disabled, or have high security levels set, the scripts still won't run

• : : Does anyone know how i can use WSH and jscript in an interent explorer setting .. .
    : :
    : : Basically how do I run both the scripts together within a browser .. so if someone went to the site, the script will run with no problems?
    : : thanks
    :
    : ehhmm ... you mean something like:
    :
    :
    : or
    :
    : or JScript instead of JavaScript ... they're nearly identical.
    :
    : Off course, people can still have JavaScript disabled, or have high security levels set, the scripts still won't run
    :

ummm. . .I guess what im trying to ask is:

Is there anyway you can run a WSH script through explorer, via a Unix server? the script it going to be on the server and is going to be accessed through a local intranet.

beacuse the way i have it right now, it will only execute properly if I basically run it off a desktop as an executable.

hope that made some sense

thanks