DOS based graphics

I'm looking for a really easy to use library for Visual C++ so I can plot pixels in the WIN32 console. I just want to draw simple things right now...

Comments

• : I'm looking for a really easy to use library for Visual C++ so I can plot pixels in the WIN32 console. I just want to draw simple things right now...
    :

That is exactly what I want. That is all I want, but I can't find anything simple anywhere!

• : : I'm looking for a really easy to use library for Visual C++ so I can plot pixels in the WIN32 console. I just want to draw simple things right now...
    : :
    :
    : That is exactly what I want. That is all I want, but I can't find anything simple anywhere!
    :

Use the GLUT (OpenGL) lib. in which u may do this.

• : : : I'm looking for a really easy to use library for Visual C++ so I can plot pixels in the WIN32 console. I just want to draw simple things right now...
    : : :
    : : That is exactly what I want. That is all I want, but I can't find anything simple anywhere!
    :
    : Use the GLUT (OpenGL) lib. in which u may do this.
    :

I went to openGL.org to find information about GLUT and that seems way too complicated. I'm sure there is an easy way. Maybe not though...

• : I'm looking for a really easy to use library for Visual C++ so I can plot pixels in the WIN32 console. I just want to draw simple things right now...

Two things:
    * Win32 consoles are not DOS. Don't get the two mixed up.
    * There is no documented way to draw in a console.

http://sunlightd.virtualave.net/Windows/FAQ.html#ConsoleGraphics
    --
    [italic][blue]Sunlight[/blue][/italic]

• If your wanting DOS based graphics, there are plenty of good tuts on the subject. Many are for TurboC or DJGPP. You should be able to find some on programmers heaven.