Svga programming

Hi..

I need help regarding svga programming,i havenot found any good resource till now. I would like to know how to display text at certain coordinates on the screen, something similar to outtextxy() in Turbo C++ using graphics.lib .
I know to initialise the SVGA modeand then put a pixel on the screen.But what @ text.how to do that and also how to manage the font.Please tell me how to do this without using some libraries( that can be found on this site)
Please tell me @ any online resource on this matter.I use Turbo C++ .

Thanx in advance
Regards

Comments

• : Hi..
    :
    : I need help regarding svga programming,i havenot found any good resource till now. I would like to know how to display text at certain coordinates on the screen, something similar to outtextxy() in Turbo C++ using graphics.lib .
    : I know to initialise the SVGA modeand then put a pixel on the screen.But what @ text.how to do that and also how to manage the font.Please tell me how to do this without using some libraries( that can be found on this site)
    : Please tell me @ any online resource on this matter.I use Turbo C++ .
    :
    : Thanx in advance
    : Regards
    :

as far as i know you cant do that kind of fancy text work without using a library as it would be too hard to do yourself.

if you ask me, id recommend using the DJGPP compiler and the Allegro games/graphics library.