#713 error

Earlier on the message board a question was raised about a #713 error "Application-defined or object-defined error" when the programmer tried to run the application from a server. I am having the same exact problem. The responses to the posting pointed to a Microsoft site that suggested the Data Report dll was missing. I followed the suggestion and repackaged my project, but still the same problem. I am using VB6 and Access with the Data Environment. The program was developed on a Windows 98 machine and compiled there. The setup package was placed on an NT 4.0 server and ran there for a centrally adminstrated program. If I run the program at the server console, everything is ok. If I try to run it from another machine without VB6 on it, I get the 713 error. I was hoping whoever posted the original question figured out what was wrong and help me out. Any help would be appreciated. I am going to try and install VB on the NT server and compile the project there, but I don't think it will make a difference.