Hidden webpage counters

Hi guys,
Hope someone can help a buddy of mine. Here's his e-mail to me:
---------------------------------------
My subscription with my regular ISP is about to expire and with it my page counters will disappear. With all your Java stuff, have you any suggestions how I can put hidden counters on my pages? With these cable modem folks I cannot (without paying way too much extra) use their cgi-bin directory,same with the folks hosting my website.
--------------------------------------
That's the gist of things. If anyone can please help it will be much appreciated.
TIA
axle

Comments

• : Hi guys,
    : Hope someone can help a buddy of mine. Here's his e-mail to me:
    : ---------------------------------------
    : My subscription with my regular ISP is about to expire and with it my page counters will disappear. With all your Java stuff, have you any suggestions how I can put hidden counters on my pages? With these cable modem folks I cannot (without paying way too much extra) use their cgi-bin directory,same with the folks hosting my website.
    : --------------------------------------
    : That's the gist of things. If anyone can please help it will be much appreciated.
    : TIA
    : axle
    :
    :
    Yes i think you can... http://www.mycomputer.com has some free site stats, it's a little more complex than a counter, but it might be what you want...