how to link? advance version... (if existed)

> ok, i was creating my own page, n i need to link 2 a specify part of a certain website, (i.e the weather part of some website that provide), how can i do that?

> who ever help is very much appreciated, thx alot

Comments

• : > ok, i was creating my own page, n i need to link 2 a specify part of a certain website, (i.e the weather part of some website that provide), how can i do that?
    :
    : > who ever help is very much appreciated, thx alot
    :

do you mean, that you open a link to a page, and then to a specific part of that page (i.e. the top, or somewhere at the center, etc...)

if so, then you can do it like this:

on the page, every point you want to be able to link to, put something like this:
    for example, you have 'weather.html' and want to link directly to tomorows forecast:

then link it like this:
    Tomorrows Forecast

of course, it doesn't work on remote sites that don't have the tag :-(

• : : > ok, i was creating my own page, n i need to link 2 a specify part of a certain website, (i.e the weather part of some website that provide), how can i do that?
    : :
    : : > who ever help is very much appreciated, thx alot
    : :
    :
    : do you mean, that you open a link to a page, and then to a specific part of that page (i.e. the top, or somewhere at the center, etc...)
    :
    : if so, then you can do it like this:
    :
    : on the page, every point you want to be able to link to, put something like this:
    : for example, you have 'weather.html' and want to link directly to tomorows forecast:
    :
    :
    :
    : then link it like this:
    :
    Tomorrows Forecast
    :
    : of course, it doesn't work on remote sites that don't have the tag :-(
    :
    > i mean how 2 directly link the content on the other website that is without have 2 click on the link statement, (i.e say i'm at my webpage but i can see the result of weather to another webpage without have 2 physically go there.)

> thx 4 helping...

• Oooohhh ...
    Ok, in that case look here

http://www.crays.com/jsc/jsPWtr.htm

it should be what you're looking for

• you should probably use a frame for the page you want to show.

another way would require something of a cgi/php/asp - script, where the script reads the page, parses it and outputs the information between the rest of your page.

but that's a bit more work ;-)