How Do I Create An Image Map

I am writing a java program that will display an image. I would like the image to be set up as an image map. I am not supposed to use a program to create the image map, i have to do it manually.

Can you please assist me with an example of codes that creates an image map?

Comments

• : I am writing a java program that will display an image. I would like the image to be set up as an image map. I am not supposed to use a program to create the image map, i have to do it manually.
    :
    : Can you please assist me with an example of codes that creates an image map?
    :

ok...

now anywhere in your code you can put this:

alt

alt

that should work, if it doesn't, e-mail me. gregoire@techie.com

• : : I am writing a java program that will display an image. I would like the image to be set up as an image map. I am not supposed to use a program to create the image map, i have to do it manually.
    : :
    : : Can you please assist me with an example of codes that creates an image map?
    : :
    :
    : ok...
    :
    : image
    :
    : now anywhere in your code you can put this:
    :
    :

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

:
    : that should work, if it doesn't, e-mail me. gregoire@techie.com
    :
    oh, yes and for a circle:

and for the "default" (everything that isn't in a shape):

there... good luck :)

P.S. if you have trouble finding the exact coordinates on your image, just copy and paste it into windows paint, and the coords of where the mouse is are on the bottom left of the window.

pplb4$

Greg