VB6 programmers wanted

2»

Comments

• : I am a VB programmer getting more contracts than I can cope with, anybody interested in working over the Internet?
    : % basis. I am based in Ireland.
    :
    : Best regards.
    :
    :
    :
    I am from Sri Lanka .Having over 4 years experience in VB.
    I am seeking any programming field vacancy in UK.I also expect contract developemnt orders from any where in the world

-thank you
  • : I am a VB programmer getting more contracts than I can cope with, anybody interested in working over the Internet?
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hi
    At present I work as a software tester and have good background knowledge of VB. I Live in England and would appreciate any extra work.

Please let me know if your post still applies.

Dave

• Hi,

we are a team of two VB programmers (6+ years of experience). and would be glad to participate in your projects. Right now one of us is in Vancouver, Canada and another is in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, so we can offer high quality and low prices. Please, let me know if you need additional information about us. I can start immediately, my patner will be available in a week.

Best regards,
    Lena
    LenaBagh@yahoo.com

: I am a VB programmer getting more contracts than I can cope with, anybody interested in working over the Internet?
    :

:
    :
    :
    : Sir,

I am a final semester student of Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) at University Of Technology Of M.P., India. I shall be completing my Degree in June 2002 and will return back to United States as soon as my final exams are over.

I am well versed in programming languages like Java, C++, C, COBOL, Visual Basic etc. I have completed several projects in large public as well private sector companies, during my vocational training period. These are Internetworking, Study of Red Hat Linux, Website Development, Connectivity of databases developed in Oracle and Microsoft Access with Visual Basic 6.0, Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Director.

I have a Permanent Resident Visa with authorization to work in the United States of America.

You are welcome to contact me in case you need any further information.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Jasmeet Singh Sangari,
    A-153 Defence Colony,
    New Delhi-110024
    India
    Phone- 011-911-4622150
    Email: sangarijasmeet@yahoo.com