Help with Borland!

I use Borland 5.02 for C++ and just recently got DirectX 7. Can anyone give me some sort of step by step, clear way to get my compiler to recognize DirectX for my Win32 projects.

Thanks!

Comments

• First of all, make your own copies of the lib (library) files from your DirectX dll's (in WindowsSystem). Make sure you include all of the libraries you use (for example ddraw.lib if you were to use direct draw) in your project file. Then you just include the headers as you normally would in your main cpp file.

• : I use Borland 5.02 for C++ and just recently got DirectX 7. Can anyone give me some sort of step by step, clear way to get my compiler to recognize DirectX for my Win32 projects.
    :
    : Thanks!
    :
    :
    microsoft publishises a spot on their web site that has Direct X developer software. I'm not sure if you allready have a Direct X SDK but if you don't... Go hunt microsofts website for it. If you do.. All you need is a Direct X programming tutorial
    from somewhere <<<WICKET>>>:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

URL:http://www.wicketware.com