Compiler ?????

Hi,

Can Someone tell me were i can get a Delphi Compiler Can i get one free if so were from or do i have to buy one.

Thanks

Comments

• : Hi,
    :
    : Can Someone tell me were i can get a Delphi Compiler Can i get one free if so were from or do i have to buy one.
    :
    : Thanks
    :

ugh???

If you have any version of Delphi you have a Delphi compiler. Here's what you get with Delphi the powerful!

It’s object-oriented.
    It’s a compiler.
    It’s fast.
    It’s got great components.
    It produces .EXEs.
    It’s got source code.
    It’s got database components built in.
    It’s Pascal.
    It’s not a Microsoft product.

Bye...T.

• : : Hi,
    : :
    : : Can Someone tell me were i can get a Delphi Compiler Can i get one free if so were from or do i have to buy one.
    : : Thanks
    Hey,

Yer i dont have an yversion of Delphi were can i download one or do i have to buy one?????

:
    : ugh???
    :
    : If you have any version of Delphi you have a Delphi compiler. Here's what you get with Delphi the powerful!
    :
    : It’s object-oriented.
    : It’s a compiler.
    : It’s fast.
    : It’s got great components.
    : It produces .EXEs.
    : It’s got source code.
    : It’s got database components built in.
    : It’s Pascal.
    : It’s not a Microsoft product.
    :
    : Bye...T.
    :
    :

• Hmmmmm.... ya don't have Delph?
    You'll have to buy one!
    Unless you live in the UK.... PC plus magazine gave away D2, D3 Pro and a couple of issues ago they had D4 on their cover disks. At borland.com you can get D5 trial version... it's only a 75Mb download. lol
    have fun.
    T.

: Hey,
    :
    : Yer i dont have an yversion of Delphi were can i download one or do i have to buy one?????
    you have any version of Delphi you have a Delphi

• : Hi,
    :
    : Can Someone tell me were i can get a Delphi Compiler Can i get one free if so were from or do i have to buy one.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    I have a delphi 2 standard version. I find it in a CD ROM of a magazine... Is a good notice for you?