Small Dot Com Needs Web Devolper

Small, stable dot com based in the Metro Cincinnati, Ohio area needs a part-time developer/webmaster for in-house work. Prefer an area resident. Please call 888.862.9831 during business hours. Ask for Lawrence.

Comments

• If you do not have any luck finding anyone in your area please contact me at my e-mail(peter@baldcom.net).
    I am first and formost a VB applications developer but i also work in HTML,Java, and ASP. The company i work for is currently in the process of setting up or own web-server so i also have a working knowledge and readily available information for that aspect of our business.
    Please feel free to contact me if you would like to see samples of my work.

Thank You.

• : Small, stable dot com based in the Metro Cincinnati, Ohio area needs a part-time developer/webmaster for in-house work. Prefer an area resident. Please call 888.862.9831 during business hours. Ask for Lawrence.

Mr. McCord
    New-Extreme Software can support your outsourcing needs. We have many programmers available for Web Site Development. Please feel free to visit our Web Site www.new-extreme.com or contact us at 817.261.6228.

Gary Collier

URL:http://www.new-extreme.com