a beginner's question, very urgent to solve, please help...

1. Private Declare Function BitBlt Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hDestDC As Long, ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long, ByVal nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight As Long, ByVal hSrcDC As Long, ByVal xSrc As Long, ByVal ySrc As Long, ByVal dwRop As Long) As Long

2. what can use of the MS Agent control?

3. why is my command button will disappear if i close the form and load that form again?

4. how can i use a database control to add my record without have to use the data control?
> eg. i use dataB as my database control, and i try to add my record, i write:
> dataB.Recordset.Addnew
> dataB.Recordset.Fields("field").value=textbox.text

5. how about i need to update my record in this database?

Comments

• : 1. Private Declare Function BitBlt Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hDestDC As Long, ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long, ByVal nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight As Long, ByVal hSrcDC As Long, ByVal xSrc As Long, ByVal ySrc As Long, ByVal dwRop As Long) As Long
    :
    : 2. what can use of the MS Agent control?
    :
    : 3. why is my command button will disappear if i close the form and load that form again?
    :
    : 4. how can i use a database control to add my record without have to use the data control?
    : > eg. i use dataB as my database control, and i try to add my record, i write:
    : > dataB.Recordset.Addnew
    : > dataB.Recordset.Fields("field").value=textbox.text
    :
    : 5. how about i need to update my record in this database?
    :
    ---------------------

'bout the command button, no idea....check ur 'Form Load' or 'Form Activate' events if u have anything that hides it!

if u do not want to use a data control, u can connect to a database through code like:

Dim DB as Database, RS as Recordset
    Set DB=OpenDatabase("")
    Set RS=DB.OpenRecordset("")

With RS
    If .Recordcount=0 then
    .Addnew // This is to add a new record
    !=textbox.text
    .Update
    Else
    .Edit // If the record already exists
    <!FieldName>=textbox.text // then update it!
    .Update
    End if
    End With