programming

Is thare or isn't there a direct relationship between C and C++?
PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS AVAILABLE.

Comments

• No, I cannot/will not give you all the details, but I'll do a short overview.

C++ is everything that C is, plus object oriented compliance and the advancement of various annoyances to make programming easier. Such as in C you cannot declare a variable in a function after a function has been called; While in C++ you can.

• : Is thare or isn't there a direct relationship between C and C++?
    : PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS AVAILABLE.
    :
    In a nut shell, C++ is a newer and better version of C. I am sure that if you spend a little time surfing the web, you will find all the details you are looking for.

• : Is thare or isn't there a direct relationship between C and C++?

Here's what the C++ language standard has to say...

"C++ is a general purpose programming language based on the C programming language as described in ISO/IEC 9899:1990 Programming Languages - C(1.2). In addition to the facilities provided by C, C++ provided additional data types, classes, templates, exceptions, namespaces, inline functions, operator overloading, function name overloading, free store management operators, and additional library facilities."
    - ISO/IEC 14882:1998 1.1.2

So, yes, there is a direct relationship - C++ is based on C; it includes everything in C and more.

Cheers,
    Eric