Truckcare is a vehicle processing center for trucks and buses. Truckcare deals mainly with new and demo vehicles prior to delivery and fleet work. We are not a service centre and do not carry out servicing on vehicles.
Our services include custom fleet builds Design Rules specifications, chassis modifications and pre-delivery inspections.
Truckcare offer a range of services to help modify trucks and buses to help meet any requirements on your custom fleet work.
Common fleet work carried out:
• Supply and install accessories such as cameras, CB radios, auxiliary lighting, air conditioning units, aerials, raise and lower kits, fridges, fire extinguishers, fire blankets, PTOs.
• Supply and fit mudguards and mudflaps, B double loops, side skirts, bug deflectors, stoneguards, bullbars, to whitches, toolboxes, wind deflectors, roofbars.
• Chassis modifications: shorten, lengthen, docking, rolling axles back, reinforcing diff housing.
• Relocations of vehicle equipment such as PDMs, fuel tanks, air tanks and batteries.
• Co-ordination of sublet work including: body paint, window tinting, aluminium polishing, diff axle ratio change, weighbridge, wheel alignment, rim swap, tyre fitment/swap, repair wings/chassis (panel beating), truck movements, engineering and blue plate certification, VASS certificates, turntable fitment.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!