Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.2.0. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with the existing licensing method. Our clients who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing. Developers can also retrieve the parent shape on manipulating the recent shape as well as verify a shape, whether it is a part of any group shape. Aspose.Diagram API is now marked as CLS compliant. It provides a Metered class. It allows developers to set public and private keys to apply usage based license by calling a SetMeteredKey method of the Metered class. The metered licensing system monitors the regular usage of Aspose.Diagram API and keeps track of the Aspose API licenses. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can now track the parent shape of recent sub-shape. It was a demanded feature to retrieve the shape hierarchy from bottom to top level. In the past, developers were only able to get the shapes from its parent shape. They can now go a level back. Aspose.Diagram API has support to group multiple shapes together in a Visio drawing. Developers can now apply a check in the code, whether the recent shape is part of any group shape or not. This feature is handy to prepare use cases for building complex Visio drawings. The recent version also incorporates the fixes of rendering incorrect color of shapes, formatting incorrections, partial rendering of shapes and errors on loading Visio drawings. These enhancements and bug fixes improve performance and accuracy of Aspose.Diagram API. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Added support of CLS compliant.
• Integrated with Meter.
• Ability to get the group of a given shape.
• Ability to get the parent of a given shape.
• VSD to PDF conversion, the background color shade of a group shape is getting changed.
• VSDX to PDF conversion, incorrect background color of the shape.
• The border lines of the table are missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• The text items are not aligned properly on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• Rendering incorrect color of shapes on converting a VSD to PNG.
• HTMLSaveOptions.DefaultFont property does not work as expected.
• The color of shapes is not being rendered correctly on converting a VSD to HTML.
• The wrong text alignment of shapes on saving in EMF.
• The rounded shape corners are being changed on converting a VSD to PDF.
• The layout of dynamic arrow connector is changed on converting a VSD to PDF.
• The Visio shapes are displaced on converting a VSDX to PDF.
• The vertical text appears as horizontal text on converting a VSDX to PDF.
• Vertical text box is overhanging the edge of the node while converting VSDX to PDF.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!