How to Transfer Contacts from Old Galaxy to New Samsung Galaxy

taidaysertaidayser USA
edited April 2015 in Android

"I need help!!! What trouble me a lot is I recently broken my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to take the place of this smart phone. But what can I do to get my Samsung Galaxy S3 contacts to my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Is it possible? These contacts are quite important for me, if I can't have them back to me, it will cause me a great loss!!!"

Phone Transfer, which is an outstanding Samsung contacts transfer tool, can help you transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc. and keep them safely in your destination Android phone with simply 3 steps. Besides, you are also allowed to transfer data between iOS and Symbian, even if they support different operating system.

Steps to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy

Step 1. Launch Phone Transfer after Downloading
After downloading Phone Transfer on your computer, launch it and you will see the interface as below.

Step 2. Connect Both of Your Samsung devices to Computer
Connect the two phones to computer simultaneously with the USB cable. Then, you will see both your Android phones be detected and listed in the interface as the “Source” and “Destination” one. You can just click "Flip" button to change the places of the two phones.

Step 3. Transfer contacts to your new Galaxy
As you see, this phone transfer tool empowers you to copy everything on your old Galaxy to the new one. Therefore, if you only want to transfer contacts, you ought to remove marks before the corresponding content. Then click the green button "Start Copy" to begin the transfer. When the transferring comes to an end, you should click "Completed".

Read more from: http://www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/

Comments